Diamonds & Denim to benefit the Wicomico Child Advocacy Center Delmar, MD
Starts: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 7:00PM
April is Child Abuse Awareness and Prevention Month! On Friday April 5, 2019, the Wicomico Child Advocacy Center will be holding their first ever public event, a Diamonds & Denim cocktail party to raise funds and awareness for our organization! The Wicomico Child Advocacy Center is a safe, trauma informed, and child focused Multidisciplinary Team that provides services to children and caregivers when a child may have been abused, neglected, or requires an assessment. The Wicomico Child Advocacy Center offers a "one stop approach" for children and their families. Children will no longer need to tell their story of abuse and neglect over and over again. A Diamonds & Denim theme party is a great way to dress up dressing down but in a fashionable way! Everyone has a pair of their favorite jeans and everyone either has some bling or can pick up some bling of some kind for the party! Drink tickets inluded and cash bar also available. We are excited to raise awareness in our community in a fun way!!
We are still looking for sponsors for the event as well! The available sponsorship levels are:
- Diamond Sponsorship-$2500 (2available)-Includes 8 tickets and VIP table with promotions
- Gold Sponsorship-$1000-Includes 4 tickets with VIP seating with promotions
- Silver Sponsorship-$500-Includes 2 tickets with VIP seating with promotions
- Denim Sponsorship-$250-Includes 2 tickets with VIP seating
- Silent Auction Item-Promotion with item at event
Tickets also available in person. Any questions or to purchase tickets please email Meredith Miller, Child Advocacy Coordinator at Meredith.Miller@maryland.gov or by phone at 410-334-6953.